Come to Hutt Indoor Sports for your next birthday party!
Minimum 10 children per party
Price: $26 per child
$50 deposit required with confirmation of booking 14 days prior to party date.
All birthday parties include the following:
- 60 minutes of sports fun and games plus 45 minutes in your party area
- Your very own birthday host
- A range of multiple sports to choose two from (see sports listed below)
- Free sports gift for birthday child
Bring: Birthday cake, water bottle (optional)
Various adult food platters are available upon request
Upgrade your party to include Junglerama or Mission Inflatable for $8 per child per activity, or Jumperama for $12 per child (including Jumperama socks).
– Party areas are available for one hour per party
– One supervising adult per party
– No food is to be brought into the premises apart from birthday cakes with birthday bookings
– Menus can be altered by prior arrangement for children with special needs
– Confirmation of guests must be advised two days prior to your party taking place; number of guests confirmed is what will be charged.– Please do not bring messy items such as Pinatas, Party Poppers, Face Paint or Pop Corn. Lollipops are also considered dangerous.
– A $50 non refundable deposit is required on booking.
– Extra food platters are available and can be purchased on request.
– Price adjustment may change without notice
FAQs for Parties
What are the maximum or minimum numbers of children?
What times are available?
Bookings are subject to availability of the courts which vary seasonally, please contact us to enquire about times or check to availability and book online here.
How many sports can the kids play?
Options include: ultimate Frisbee, T-ball, soccer, dodge ball, netball, sack races, tug of war, non-stop cricket, rippa rugby, circus skills, scatterball or uni-hockey. We will work with you to come up with a party programme to fit your children’s requirements.
How do the games work?
Can parents play too?
Is it safe?
First aid is always onsite. It is always our number one priority to provide the kids with a competitive and fun, yet safe environment.